Do you need maximum stalls in the least amount of space? Then this is the barn for you! By basically building two barns under one roof, the end result is two rows of stalls in the center that share a community wall. This reduces the overall production costs and substantially decreases the price per stall.
- Galvanized steel frame with lifetime warranty.
- 2’ x 6’ kiln dried select deck pine used in all wall co.
- 4’ hinged door with heavy-duty weld-on hinges.
- Feed package consisting of a 2’ x 4’ solid door, galvanized hay rack and galvanized feed pan.
- Rolling breezeway door.
- Painted steel roofing material with your choice of 10 colors.
- Fiberglass skylight panels are included with all non-snow load packages.
- Millennium Barn with composite wall material
- Dutch Rolling door
- Dutch top hinged door or rolling stall door.
- V-yoke top hinged door or rolling stall door.
- Grill window with rolling shutter.
- Feed/Grooming area.
- Installed barns include Pier Foundation.
- Blanket Bar
- Automatic Float Waterer
- Corner Feed Manger